Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pre-camp Reflections

What interests you about this project?
I have had an interest in digital art for quite a while so this project would definitely interest me as compositing is a style of digital art too.

What do you want to learn by doing this project?
I would like to learn more about combining elements from different pictures as I had lessons on basic photo editing before so this project would prove to be interesting to me.

What questions do you have about this project?
Do we have a certain theme to work with for the entire project besides the fact that we have to 'transform' ourselves?

What do you personally want to have achieved by the end of this project?
I hope I would be able to create decent pieces of work after this project by just using the tools in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment